Publishing Principles of the Journal and General Rules
- Manuscripts submitted for publication must be original and must not have been submitted previously in or considered for any other publication before. Otherwise, the authors will be responsible for any inconvenience.
- Copyrights of the published manuscripts should be granted to the journal and legal and scientific responsibilities belong to its authors.
- Quotation can be taken from the articles published in TUSED as long as they are referenced.
- The editoriial board will examine and assess the submitted manuscripts and if they do not meet the aims and objectives of the journal, they will not be taken into consideration for publication.
- The editoriial board has authorization to make grammatical and spelling alterations in the texts, if necessary.
- Manuscripts which meet the basic criteria of TUSED will be sent to at least two referees for their comments.
- Author(s) will not be paid for their published articles.
Ethics for Publishing
Submissions to TUSED must include all authors’ names in the correct order explained in the checklist in detail. No author names can be added after submission. If an exclusion of any kind of change in names, a written and signed (by all of the authors) request form must be sent.
Author(s) must accept that the content, the findings, and the conclusions of the submitted manuscripts does not bind the Owner, the Editor, the Assistant Editor, Editorial Board Members, or Scientific Committee Members of Journal of Turkish Science Education (TUSED).
Author(s) must declare that the submitted manuscripts to Journal of Turkish Science Education are original and have not been published previously or are under consideration of publication elsewhere.
Author(s) must confirm that Journal of Turkish Science Education retains all the copyrights unconditionally and indefinitely to distribute the articles published by Journal of Turkish Science Education due course of Intellectual Property Law, Article 22, Act 5846; to share publicly due course of Article 23; and to hold full rights of communication related to the published article anytime, anywhere and via any means due course of Article 25 of Intellectual Property Law.
Submitting Your Paper
This journal uses its own submission system to manage the peer-review process. If you haven't submitted a paper to this journal before, you will need to create an account in our system Website. Please read the guidelines above and then submit your paper in TUSED Submission System, where you will fill your information in that we need to know.
Please note that Journal of Turkish Science Education screen papers for unoriginal material. By submitting your paper to Journal of Turkish Science Education you are agreeing to originality checks during the peer-review and production processes.
On acceptance, we recommend that you keep a copy of your Submitted/Revised/Accepted Manuscript.
There are no submission fees, publication fees or page charges for this journal.
Color figures will be reproduced in color in your online article free of charge.