Publishing Principles of The Journal and General Rules
1. Submitted manuscripts must not have been published previously or must not be published elsewhere. Otherwise, the authors will be responsible for any inconvenience.
2. Copyrights of the published manuscripts are concerned to the journal and legal and scientific responsibilities belong to its authors.
3. Quotation can be taken from the articles published in TUSED as long as they are referenced.
4. The publishing committee will examine and assess the articles which are submitted to the journal and if they don't meet the aims and objectives of the journal will not be taken into consideration.
5. The publishing committee has authorization to make grammatical and spelling alterations in the texts, if necessary.
6. Manuscripts which meet the basic criteria of TUSED will be sent to three referees for their comments.
7. The final publications of the articles will be decided by the issue editor on the basis of referees' comments. If the numbers of articles exceed the numbers which can be published in an issue, the articles to be published will be decided by the publishing committee.
8. At least two references should find the submitted article which deserves to be published.
9. If the articles are accepted for publication in TUSED with required corrections, those will be sent to the authors with referees' comments electronically. The authors are required to make required changes and corrections in the manuscripts and return final draft of the article to TUSED in certain period of time. Authors permitted to make objections on comments and corrections on the basis of concrete evidences.
10. Author(s) will not be paid for their published articles.
11. The status of the articles can be viewed on the TUSED website.